Sunday 5 October 2008

MySource Mini at the MMIUC 2008

I've been really quiet on this blog for a few months, and have even let some PHP_CodeSniffer bug reports go unfixed for several weeks. That's pretty unusual for me, but I've been both sick and very focused on the MySource Mini that will be presented at the MySource Matrix International User Conference 2008 in less than 2 weeks!

I can't say much about the Mini, but now that the agenda has been posted, I can at least use the name and confirm it has something to do with MySource4, which I've been babbling about on this blog for a while now.

I've gone a bit quiet about parts of MySource4 that we have been working on, but not because they are any less amazing than the features I have spoken about. Apart from our custom-built true inline WYSIWYG editor that I demonstrated last year, I'll be showing the caching system I've mentioned before, a versioning system to replace rollback that I've had to stop myself blogging about so I don't give away its secrets, and the most amazing context sensitive help system I've ever seen in any application. There will also be some systems available for conference attendees to play around with, and the whole MySource4 team (development, interface and documentation) will be there to answer all your questions.

Want to come along? Register here.